Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Farewell from Katie

Hello Everyone,

The time has come for me to say goodbye to the lovely people at ANSM. Where did the last 14 weeks go? I feel like I just started my internship journey and now it’s over.

While with ANSM, I had the opportunity to…
  • work with CollectiveAccess and help museums by adding images and data cleaning
  • refresh member museums' records on Artefacts Canada
  • attend TRACK webinars
  • research and create advocacy materials
  • review older resources and make suggestions for updates
  • write blog posts on webinars I viewed
  • work on the A/V Inventory project, including making two site visits
Even though I was only with ANSM two days a week, I feel I accomplished a lot. I am very grateful for being given the opportunity to participate in a split internship, remotely with ANSM and in-person with Randall House Museum, as I got to experience the best of both worlds.

A big thank you to Karin, for allowing me to be a part of the ANSM team. It’s been a pleasure!

All the best,

Katie

No comments: