Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Introducing Ms. Crocker


 

Hello! My name is Cheryl, and I will be interning with the Association of Nova Scotia Museums this fall to fulfill the graduation requirements for Mount Saint Vincent University’s Bachelor of Child & Youth Study (Honours) program.

I live in Dartmouth with my husband and three sons.  We are an avid museum-going family and started “staycationing” in Nova Scotia way before COVID-19 turned it into a popular trend.  My summer job at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic in 2001/2002 was one of the best jobs I’ve ever had - second only to my current job of owning and operating a before and after school and preschool program.

I am looking forward to working with you to find new and creative ways to share the rich cultural heritage that Nova Scotia’s museums have to offer.  I hope that my passion for education and storytelling will inspire some amazing collaborative projects during this internship.

No comments: