Friday, December 13, 2019

Sayonara from Ayla


It’s hard to believe that fifteen weeks have come and gone already, but here we are, and my time with ANSM is coming to an end. I am so grateful for the time I’ve spent here, and I’ve felt totally welcomed from the beginning. I’ve enjoyed meeting many of you through the conference, workshops, and meetings. I had the opportunity to work on many different projects behind the scenes and am excited that I was able to contribute to the resources that so many museums around Nova Scotia use.

My big project this fall was the development of a guide for digitizing time-based media, which is now available on the ANSM website. This project would not have been possible without the participation and support of ANSM’s members, so a big thank you is warranted.

I am looking forward to what the next year holds for me (graduation, job interviews, getting married, and who knows what else!), and I am thankful to have my experience here as ANSM’s intern to propel me forward.

Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

Cheers,
Ayla






No comments: