Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Introducing Ms. MacGregor

Hello, my name is Caryn and I am excited to be here at the Association of Nova Scotia Museums for the next four months. This internship serves as my final semester of the Collections Conservation and Management (CCM) Program at Fleming College in Peterborough, Ontario.

I grew up in Alberta, for the most part in a little city just outside of Edmonton, with the first few years down in southern Alberta. I have an arts degree with a major in Anthropology (minor in Canadian history) from the University of Alberta. During the four summers while I was at university I worked at my local museum which fed my love of museums and led me to Fleming College and the CCM program.


The program has given me a lot of practical knowledge and experience and I am looking forward to applying it here (and learning much more) during my internship.

No comments: